Farming Connect Funding
The window for funding at Farming Connect closes at the end of this week, on 28 January, A quick reminder to those who missed this announcement before Christmas 2021.
Farmers can apply to develop their farming and business skills, with a long list of opportunities including advanced sheep shearing, cattle scanning, tree felling, agronomy, hedge laying, tractor driving, woodland management, diversification planning and risk management. Specifically,
- training courses are subsidised by up to 80% for registered individuals
- there are over 70 courses available under ‘Business’, ‘Land’ and ‘Livestock’
- you can access a network of approved training providers throughout Wales.
For the full list of courses visit this link; Training Courses | Business Wales.
You need to apply for funded training during a skills application window, the most recent one is due to close end of week.
- Monday, 3 January until Friday 28 Jan 2022
- Monday, 2 May until Friday 27 May 2022
For support with your farm finances including help sourcing grants contact team LHP. We have a dedicated farming pod with qualified farming accountants who can help you. Let’s Talk.