Farm Resilience Programme
The Prince’s Countryside Fund Farm Resilience Programme (FRP) offers free business skills training to family farmers across the UK, open to dairy and livestock family farm businesses and taking a whole-farm and whole-family approach. The programme allows farmers to be open with others, talk things through in a similar situation, use expertise of consultants and prepare for change through upskilling.
Groups are taking place in the following locations in Wales:
- Business Health Check
- Practical cost management
- Getting to know your finances
- Managing your farmed environment
- Planning your future, and
- Business planning and managing change.
for help with your farming finances, get in touch with a member of our team on Let’s Talk.