Great New Career Opportunity at LHP!
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a new accountant to join our growing team, in Tenby.
We are always on the look out for talent and right now a vacancy is open. If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply by CV to email@example.com with a covering letter. Any questions you can also email that address. Good luck!
An immediate requirement for AAT Qualified /Part Qualified Accountant to work in the West Wales region. We are one of the largest, rapidly expanding, modern Chartered Accountants in South West Wales. If you are a currently looking for a fresh challenge with great career prospects, read on….
- Full Time
- Permanent from our Tenby office
- Flexi hour scheme
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 2 years’ experience – suited to someone AAT qualified or starting ACA route
- Complete year end accounts – sole traders, partnerships, LLPs, Ltd companies
- Good understanding of VAT and monthly/quarterly accounting procedures for owner managed businesses
- Competent in completion of self-assessment and corporation tax returns
- A knowledge of digital accounting products such as Xero and QuickBooks
- Be at the forefront of digital technology to give clients access to real-time management accounts, which will enable businesses to make informed decisions
- Undertake other reasonable business tasks as required within the practice
- Team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team’s performance
- Able to work to deadlines and have a desire to exceed client expectations
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and good communication skills
- Attention to detail and good technical competency
- Confident in managing own time and workload
- Comfortable with coaching less experienced staff members
- A team player
Part-qualified candidates will be given full support in finalising their aspirations of becoming a qualified accountant.