Senior Accountants, Join Our Team!
Three brand new roles available for full-time qualified accountants in South West Wales.
As we continue to grow, we’re seeking qualified accountants to join us in our Carmarthen, Haverfordwest and Lampeter offices. Ideally the Carmarthen candidate will have experience in Audit. LHP is a leading chartered accountancy firm in South Wales. We specialise in cloud accounting, outsourced payroll, tax advice, bookkeeping, audits, probate and more. We’re a tight knit team and enjoy many company benefits. Check out our Careers page, job descriptions are below, good luck!
LHP Qualified Accountant
- Hours: Full Time (35 hours)
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Haverfordwest, Lampeter, Carmarthen (depending on role)
- Benefits: Flexi time, sick pay, free parking, socials
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join our dynamic and leading cloud accounting team. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of accounts with experience gained from previously working in an accounts environment on behalf of a range of sole traders, limited companies and partnerships. LHP Chartered Accountants is a leading cloud accounting firm based in five offices across Southwest Wales. Established in 1935, with a 70-strong team of cloud specialists and qualified accountants, if you are a passionate self-starter, LHP is a great company for you.
- Preparing client accounts-statutory accounts
- Management Accounts preparation
- VAT Returns & general bookkeeping
- Drafting financial statements in compliance with company standards
- Experience of working within practice
- Able to take Accounts to final draft for Partners review
- Good IT Literacy in Excel, Word, Iris and Sage
- ACCA/ACA/AAT qualified
- Full driving licence is an advantage but not essential
- Cloud Accounting experience – digital accounts
- Pride in your work and its accuracy
- Enjoy client interaction and resolving queries, a self-starter
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.