Payroll Procedures Following Year-End
A reminder on procedures in the new tax year
As end of tax year payroll has now ended, employers now need to carry out the following end of year procedures.
- Provide your employees with their P60 annual summaries by 31 May 2022
- Prepare forms P11D for employee expenses and benefits by 5 July 2022
- Update your employee payroll data for 2022/23 in particular the new tax codes
- Update payroll software for 2022/23
We can also take away the hassle from our clients by assisting with:
- CIS returns
- Real-time information (RTI)
- Auto-enrolment for employee workplace pensions
For help with any of this including P11D help for non-clients, get in touch on Let’s Talk! Our dedicated team of payroll experts here at LHP is here to help.